North Wall’s Bouldering League
A series of climbing nights designed to get you training harder, having fun, and meeting some great people in the process!
The league is designed to improve your climbing skills, engage in friendly competition with your fellow climbers, and win some great prizes.
We use a handicap system that creates a competitive, yet fair environment for all climbers regardless of your experience level.
Each climber will determine their starting baseline based on the hardest boulder problem the individual can complete with some regularity.
You can sign up by yourself, with a friend, or as a complete team of three climbers. This league is open to all climbers ages 14 and up!
Have questions? Interested in signing up? Please call our front desk at 815.356.6855
Summer 2022 Season
Thursday Night League 6-7:30PM. June 16th, 23rd, 30th. July 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th. Aug 4th
Saturday Brunch League 10:30AM-12PM. June 18th, 25th. July 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th. Aug 6th, 13th
- Registration Opens: May 1st
- Registration Fee*: $35 for the season
- *Registration fee goes toward team t-shirts, pizza party and prizes
- Bouldering League runs for 8 weeks.
- One week of orientation/team training, six weeks of competition, and one week of awards/celebration party
- Teams must have a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 3.
- Teams will be given scorecards at the beginning of each league night to record completed "sent" climbs.
- All "sends" must be seen and signed off on by a members of an opposing team.
- Scorecards must be turned in to staff at the end of the league.
- The top 5 out of 6 scores per person will be counted towards your total points. So it's no problem if you miss a week!
- Each route can only count once per night, but you may repeat routes from week to week.
- We reserve the right to bump climbers to a higher level category if we believe you have placed yourself too low.
- League participation/entry fee does not include climbing day pass or rentals.