North Wall has created additional rules that must be complied with to climb in our facility.
Anyone who is not compliant will be asked to leave by the staff. These rules have been added to help keep our gym clean and all climbers healthy. Please be sure you have read and understand all rules prior to entry. Staff members can help answer any additional questions you may have.
- We highly reccomend you sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the facility. This includes if you step out to the outdoor seating area. If at any point during the session you touch your face please re-sanitize or wash your hands before continuing to climb.
- Masks are optional. This may change to follow local mandates.
- Practice social distancing while in the facility and at outside seating area.
- No street shoes permitted on the mats.
- 20-person limit in the facility.
- We have a 90 min reservation system. If the time slot after yours is at capacity we will ask you leave to make room for new climbers. This is ONLY if we reach out capacity.
- Please always use the reservation system to ensure that you have a spot to climb.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick in the last 14 days, you will not be allowed to climb.