Aerial silks are a long fabric apparatus with two tails that allow you to climb and wrap yourself into a wide variety of poses. Aerial silks are an engaging and effective workout that not only build your flexibility and strength but also your awareness and connection to your body. Grow your confidence as your skills increase. It is both challenging and fun way to move.
All participants for aerial silks must have a completed facility waiver and silks waiver in order to participate.
Get 25% off a Silks FUNdementals Class when you book with a friend! Use code AERIAL25!
We offer a variety of classes to fit most any student. For more details click the Classes & Programs button!
- Adult Silks Level 1, 7-week program (18+)
- Mondays 6-7:30 PM starts Aug 14th and runs through Oct 2nd.
- Sunday's 6-7:30 PM starts Oct 22nd & runs through Dec 10th.
- Adult Silks Level 2, 7-week program (18+)
- Monday's 6-7:30PM starts Oct 23rd & runs through Dec 11th.
- Teen Silks Program, 7-week program (13-18)
- Wednesday's 7-8 PM starts Aug 16th and runs through Sept 27th.
- Wednesday's 7-8 PM starts Oct 25th & runs through Dec 13th. No class week of Thanksgiving.
- Kids Silks Program, 7-week program (7-12)
- Wednesday's 5:30-6:30 PM starts Oct 25th & runs through Dec 13th. No class week of Thanksgiving.
- Second Thursday's FUNdementals Classes
- A 1hr introduction to silks that happens monthly every second Thursday 5 PM - 6 PM. All ages.
- Last Monday's FUNdementals Classes
- A 1hr introduction to silks that happens monthly every last Monday 5 PM - 6 PM. All ages.
OPEN SILKS available to adult participants enrolled in silks. These are irregular at the availability of the instructor.
Private classes are available - starting at $55/hour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Schedule subject to change due to holidays, inclement weather, and other events. We highly recommend registering for classes to ensure you are notified of any cancellations.